4th reflection

       
For this grading I have learned how to use photoshop and I was very fun. It also saddens me because this grading is the last grading that I am Special Science Class and in a few weeks me and my classmates will take different roads.


This grading was one of the best, taking exams online is fun. Many concepts were taught to us. One of the concepts I learned is the Adobe Photoshop. We were taught how to make and edit in Photoshop. Our teacher taught us how to use the tools in Photoshop. Our project for this grading is creating our own edit using Photoshop and promoting ur school, ISNHS. We were again tasked to post our blogs.


This I think is the last blog post on my blog account and I enjoyed doing this for almost a year. Thanks to Mrs. Vera Cruz for introducing this to us.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Letter to the President

It stars with me!

Filipino: Wika ng Saliksik